you see my blog, your number is

welcome welcome welcome

welcome welcome welcome

8.5.09

i want tell youuu ...

heiii ..
i will tell you abuot my best friends 4ever ( BFF ) ..

girl :
1. bella : she is funny ,, beautiful girl ,, lazy girl
2. manda : she is funny , beautiful girl , buttt ... manda always angry with me n' bella everyday .. i'm bored !! , like girafe , fat
3. nanda : she is funny , beautiful girl , nanda like my friend , haikal ,,, my friend call nanda NaKal .
4. cia : she is funny , beautiful girl , fat , she like my friend , RYAN ...
5. dita : she is funny , beautiful girl ,, if dita laughing ,,, she like as kutilanak's laughing ...
6. mufida : she is funny , beautiful girl , she have ideal body ...
7. anin : she is funny , beautiful girl , fat , ....

boy :
1. ichsan : he is funny , fat , pliss no comment .. okee ???
2. haikal : he is funny , haikal like my friend , nanda ...
3. ryan : he is funny , ryan like my friend , cia ..

1 komentar: